- How safe is your site ?
- Do you have a retail store ? Do you offer local pick-up ?
- Do you offer wholesale ?
- Do I have to pay sales tax ?
- How do I cancel my order ?
- How old do you have to be to make a purchase ?
- Do you have a newsletter I can subscribe to ?
- Why is this item price more expensive that your listing's at your eBay or Amazon store?
- Why is this item so ridiculously expensive ?
- Do you have a Facebook page ?
- Do I pay immediately for pre-orders ?
- What is Closing Date ?
- What is Release Date ?
- Can I cancel Pre-order ?
- What if I preorder multiple items and only some of the items are released now while the total is less than $40 to qualify for free shipping for domestic ?
- Can I use credit card to pay for Pre-order because I don't have paypal account ?
- When do I have to make the payment once I receive PayPal invoice for my preorder item ?
- Do you combine shipping ?
- Do you ship to my country ?
- Can you ship to a different mailing address ?
- How do I change my Paypal mailing address ?
- What shipping methods do you offer ? How do I determine shipping fee for my order ?
- Do you provide tracking number ?
- Can you insure my order ?
- What is your handling time ?
- Where is my product ? Do you have tracking number ? Why is it taking so long ?
- I am an international customer, what extra fees am I subjected to ? Do I have to pay taxes ?
- How safe is your site ?Our site uses a 128 bit encrypted SSL to to increase the security of our customers information during checkout process. Your personal information is encrypted when send through the secure server. We are Godaddy.com verified and secured.
- Do you have a retail store ? Do you offer local pick-up ?No, we do not have a retail store. Our business is strictly an online retailer. Yes, we allow local pick-up, but you need to pay by cash and schedule time and date with us before coming to pick it up.
- Do you offer wholesale ?No, we currently do not offer wholesale.
- Do I have to pay sales tax ?Yes, we are required by law to collect sales tax for orders shipped to California. The sales tax rate is 9.50% as of 01/01/15. CA sales tax is automatically calculated at checkout. California residents shipping cost may be lower than other states.
- How do I cancel my order ?Inform us as soon as possible to cancel an order. If the order has not been shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as possible. If the order has been shipped, we will provide you with the delivery confirmation number if available. Once you received the package, please do not open the package. Instead, mark the package "REFUSED" and return it to US Post Office to avoid paying the shipping cost back to us. You should be able to recognize if the package came from us or not from the delivery confirmation number we gave you. Once we received the package back, we will refund your payment excluding S&H fee back to your account.
- How old do you have to be to make a purchase ?We do not market to minor under 18 years old. If you are under 18, you must have your parent or guardian's assistance or permission to purchase any products from our website. Your parent or guardian will have to make the purchase. We are not responsible for the actions of any one using this site. By purchasing at eKnightMedia.com, you agree that you are an adult, over 18 years old and have the authority to purchase with legal tender accepted by eKnightMedia.
- Do you have a newsletter I can subscribe to ?Yes, scroll down the the end of the page to find the Newsletter subscribe form or click here. Just entered your email address to subscribe.
- Why is this item price more expensive that your listing's at your eBay or Amazon store?When you compare our prices with our listings at ebay and amazon, or with other sellers, we recommend you to compare the price including shipping fee. We are able to combine shipping fee in our website, unlike ebay and amazon site, where we can not combine our shipping due to high commission fee. In other words, the more you purchase products in our website, the more you save. Furthermore, our handling fee is much lower than any other online sites.
- Why is this item price so ridiculously expensive ?In an effort to provide our customers with everyday low prices, we are using third-party software to update our prices, there might be error(s) in our software that will cause some of the item prices go up very high. We are constantly working with our third-party software developer to address these issues. We would appreciate it if you inform us about these errors in good manners.
- Do you have a Facebook page ?Yes, we do. Please like us at https://www.facebook.com/eknightmedia
|All of our items are authentic, licensed, official US release. We do not sell bootleg or pirated merchandises. Most of our items are brand new and in mint condition unless otherwise noted. We do not provide actual pictures, but we will choose the best condition item available to our customers on first come first serve basis. Below are our general product conditions for each product category.|
DVD / Blu-ray Movies, Video Games, CD Music, PC Games and Software Titles:
[ Back To Top]
- Do I pay immediately for pre-orders ?No, we do no charge your payment when you place pre-order order. When we have the item available to ship, we will email you and also send you paypal invoice for the order payment.
- What is Closing Date ?Any pre-order placed after the closing date is not guaranteed to be fulfilled. If you want your preorder guaranteed, please place the order before closing date. However, most of the time we reserve more quantity from the manufacturer to cover orders that are placed after closing date, therefore, please email us to inquiry if you are concerned about the availability for order placed after closing date.
- What is Release Date ?Release Date is the approximate date when the item should be available. It may be earlier or delayed depending on the manufacturer's availability.
- Can I cancel Pre-order ?Yes, you can cancel your pre-order anytime between order placed and before we send invoice requesting payment. You just need to email us and let us know the item and order Id you want to cancel.
- What if I preorder multiple items and only some of the items are released now while the total is less than $40 to qualify for free shipping for domestic ?You have 2 options:
1. Get the item(s) shipped as released and pay shipping fee for the item(s) released now.
2. Group all items in one shipment. Pay for the item(s) released now without shipping fee so we can hold the released item(s) until all items in the order are released to be shipped together.
- Can I use credit card to pay for Pre-order because I don't have paypal account ?Yes, you do not need to have PayPal account to make payment for Pre-order. When we send you paypal invoice for payment, you have option to pay with credit card without using paypal account.
- When do I have to make the payment once I receive PayPal invoice for my preorder item ?As soon as possible. The PayPal invoice usually have 3 days deadline for making payment. However, occasionally for items that are heavily allocated and we do not get full quantity that we preordered from distributor, we can only fulfill based on the time the payment received for the orders. As soon as the quantity is exhausted, the remaining orders will be refunded or canceled.
[ Back To Top]
Shipping and Payments
- Do you combine shipping ?Yes, we do. We are excited to be able to give our customers combined shipping for all orders placed on this website, unlike our listings at eBay and Amazon. You will find that the more you purchase from us, the more money you save.
- Do you ship to my country ?Yes, we ship worldwide.
- Can you ship to a different mailing address ?Yes, we can. If you pay by credit cards, we can ship to a different mailing address than your billing address as provided by you during your checkout process, provided you have registered the mailing address with your credit card company. If you pay by paypal, we can only ship it to mailing address provided by paypal. So, please make sure that the mailing address at paypal is the correct mailing address when you checkout.
- How do I change my Paypal mailing address ?When you are in the process of making payment, under "Shipping Address", there is a button "Change", click that, then you should be able to "Add new address". Add the address you want to ship the item to, and then click "Save".
- What shipping methods do you offer ? How do I determine shipping fee for my order ?We use USPS and Fedex for our shipping carrier. After you add an item to your shopping cart, you can enter your country, state / province, and zip code to find shipping methods available, and estimate shipping fee as well as sales tax if applicable.
- Do you provide tracking number ?For domestic orders, we usually provide delivery confirmation number by sending an automatic email notification. For international orders, please refer to Shipping & Payments page to find which shipping methods provide tracking number.
- Can you insure my order ?Yes, we can. For domestic orders, please choose Fedex shipping methods if you want insurance. For international orders, please choose Priority Mail International or Express Mail International if you want insurance.
- What is your handling time ?Due to increased sales, our domestic handling time is between 1 - 3 business days with average of 2 business days. For international shipment, we may have to wait longer for security purposes. Our international shipment handling time is between 1 - 5 business days with average of 3 business days.
- Where is my product ? Why is it taking so long ?Delivery time depends on the shipping method you choose. And even so, delivery time may be delay due to factors beyond our control. For estimated delivery time, please refer to Shipping & Payments page.
- I am an international customer, what extra fees am I subjected to ? Do I have to pay taxes ?International customers may be subjected and are responsible to pay duties and taxes in accordance with their country's national law. In addition, for most countries, there is an administrative fee that is collected from the recipient to cover the costs of clearing the item through customs and collecting duties and taxes. We are unable to tell you the exact duties, taxes, or administrative fee you may be required to pay. Delivery of International packages(s) may be delayed due to custom inspection and delivery by destination country's postal service. Package(s) also maybe opened during custom inspection. We are not responsible for package(s) seized by customs, unless it is insured as dictated by shipping methods you chose. If your order is returned to us because you did not pay the duties, taxes, or administrative fee imposed by your country, we will not reship your order until you pay the shipping fee required to reship the order.
[ Back To Top]
Modified on May 11, 2017 - Added Pre-Order Questions
Created on March 13, 2011