- Item must be returned in the same condition you received it, and the return must be postmarked within 30 days after you received it.
- Items such as CD, DVD, Blu-ray, Video Games, and Software titles must be unopened and still in their plastic wrap.
- Items returned due to defective or damaged reasons are eligible for replacement only. If we do not have replacement in stock, we will give money back refund.
- Items returned due to incompatibility reason are not eligible for returns, unless they are pre-owned titles.
- Shipping and handling charges for returning items are borne by the buyer, unless the return was the result of our error.
How To Return
- When writing to us to arrange for its return, please be as descriptive as possible regarding the problem with the merchandise.
- Before you return your item back to us, please read our return policies and check your eligibility.
- If the item is still new, unopened, and you are eligible for refund, you may return it to our return address below.
- If the item is defective or damaged, please write to us to arrange for its return, and be as descriptive as possible regarding the problem with the merchandise.
- If your return is eligible for replacement, please include a note with description of the problem with the merchandise as well as your complete name and mailing address, and send it to our return address below.
- Send the original item back to us via an economical method and, if the return was the result of our error, we will reimburse you for the shipping costs once we receive it back.
- To ensure the safe return of the merchandise, items valued at over $75 must be returned to us with a traceable shipping service. If the order is valued at $100 or more, insure the shipment for the value of the merchandise and ship your return with a signature shipping service. For items below $75, we suggest USPS delivery confirmation service. Sending the return via a trackable shipping method protects you in the event we do not receive the item.
- Return Address:
eKnight-Media Attn: Eddy Prawiro
RMA # (Your order ID number )
10699 Hickson St Ste 11
El Monte, CA 91731
- Refunds are processed within one week of upon receiving the item back.
- We may issue full or partial refunds for an order. If a new item is returned opened, or an item is returned as unwanted (i.e., not defective), we may deduct a reasonable restocking fee from your refund. See our restocking fee structure below.
- The funds will be deposited back in your credit card account or paypal account, and we will send you confirmation of the refund via e-mail.
- If the reason for return was not a result of our error, money back refund will not include our S&H fee. If the order was free shipping, we may deduct a reasonable restocking fee for the our original handling and shipping cost.
- If the reason for return was the result of our error, we will give you full refund including our S&H fee and reimburse you for the shipping costs back to us as long as you send the original item back to us via an economical method.
Partial Refunds / Restocking Fees
- Any unopened item+ in original condition that is returned more than 30 days after delivery: 80% of item's price.
- Any book that has obvious signs of use: 50% of item's price.
- Any CD, DVD, Blu-ray, software, or video game that has been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap): 50% of item's price.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error: up to 50% of item's price.